Thursday, September 23, 2010

A new lesson a day

While I have been lazy in my blog posting, I have tried to keep this as updated as possible based on the time I get. I have come to realize that I need to be more proactive and start following the "Something new each day" axiom. And more importantly, as I have recently learnt, document what I learn. It could be anything - Technology, business, Religion, Politics....anything..a titbit here and there goes a long way.
"Only those people who documented, made it big" a birdy tells me and so I have decided to at least dedicate 10 mins each day to documenting this fact. Lets see how far I get.
Today's post is around: Startups around Cloud computing...


Altor Networks -

They tackle the challenge of security posed for virtualized datacenter infrastructure - through a virtual firewall/IPS system - that mitigates risks to virtualized and cloud-based applications and data.

Appirio

It bills itself as a provider of “both products and professional services that help enterprises accelerate their adoption of the cloud.” The company’s strategy is to focus on existing platforms, such as Google Apps, Amazon Web Services and Salesforce CRM, and provide tools and services that help customers leverage those platforms.

No comments: